Signs that ExploRally has messed up your mind

http://www.heartware.org/images/stories/ContentHeaderGraphic/2010-6-1_explorally2010_genericposter.jpg

I thought I learnt what ExploRally messing up your mind meant.

You know ExploRally has messed up your mind when:

1) All you think about is ExploRally.
2) You had no time whatsoever, not even to study, and you are prepared to fail.
3) There was a facebook group called '...Sorry I can't, I have ExploRally'.
4) You keep making ExploRally jokes and you find them funny
5) You keep saying 'if it is not from the heart, it is not worth doing'.
6) 5 days without ExploRally felt like an impossible miracle, felt like freedom.
7) Your brain is totally fried and you end up doing stupid things like say 'yo' to strangers, on a non ExploRally day at that.

But today, I realise that I have not known it all.

Today, I learnt something new.

8) Upon finding out that you did not have to attend an ExploRally meeting the next day, you first did virtual msn screaming with fellow ExploRally YPC mates who don't have to attend the meeting as well, declared that you are so glad you had the opportunity to study more, raised your hands, gave a victory shout, made your mom look at you queer, then you run to your dad, raise your hands and say 'I DONT HAVE TO GO TO BISHAN TOMORROW', and fall on the floor and start laughing for 3 minutes non stop.

Oh and then starting a mass convo with people who arent even involved in ExploRally to declare that you dont have to go for ExploRally meeting.

All you noob people who think IB is bad. You don't know ExploRally =D.

But oh seriously. Thank God.

P.S. Im starting a new campaign to replace all my swear words no matter how small they are to ExploRally. So instead of saying SHITTTTTT, I say EXPLORALLYYYYYYYYY =D.