Wheeeee

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/157/a/e/aef4eae978c3e0db1277f8c4a564303f.jpg

Interesting photo hmm...

Oh man, I was reading my past few days post, THEY'RE ALL ABOUT THE SAME THING HAHA.


Not hard to guess whats on my mind the most recently. I find myself suddenly not caring about certain things that I usually mind. Things like studying I mentioned, and then there are other things too, things that are always on my mind that always make me think about but through the course of the busiest time in my life (ironic that its the holidays) I find myself in a 'cant be bothered' state about things that usually would bother me alot.

Haha, of course I dont just shut off thats plain stupid and would be a mistake that comes back to haunt me, but I do realise on my part im not actively doing anything.

Ah well. Does it really matter that much at this point in time anyway?

---

Cheong Yue Seng: "The World Cup comes every 4 years, O'level can be retaken the next year. Thus, that makes the World Cup more important than O'levels :D"

I found this hilarious actually =p. Its has a tinge of acs humour, the kind where you rubbish reason something out, and it actually makes sense logically, but we all know no way are we ever gonna do it because its plain stupid haha.

Makes sense doesnt it?

Haha and to a certain extent im actually using that kind of logic which I normally wouldnt use in my IB. Its ONLY the mid years. Its ONLY 30%, and this 30% doesnt matter because its the final IB grade next year that matters.

But this is more for comfort I guess because I know I dont have time to study anyway haha. So even though its fallacious im sticking to it xD. OH DEAR THE TOK TEACHERS WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED.

---

Haha ok. Enough of this no time thing I think anyone who reads this blog gets it already.

I will be away today (haha its past 12), staying overnight at sembawang (haha first time you see everyone prepared to bring work to do), and then coming back late tmr, after dinner or so.

So while I rather doubt my posts will be missed since I post too much anyway, here are some songs I've been listening to recently to entertain you all!! Quite a random bunch uh, old and new and all that =p.



Haha this was from like, super long ago? Just that I recently started listening to it again.

Slowly I begin to realize this is never gonna end
But about the same time you walk by
And I say oh here we go again, oh

Every time I try to talk to you
I get tongue-tied
Turns out, everything I say to you
Comes out wrong and never comes out right

So I'll say why don't you and I get together an' take on the world
and be together forever
Heads we will and tails we'll try again
So I say why don't you and I hold each other, fly to the moon
and straight on to heaven
Cause without you they're never gonna let me in

=)



Woah woah owah 68 million views =p. Another old song except this one is much older heh. 1990s when aerosmith was at the top of the league =p.

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing



Rain by Sid!! Haha FMAB's 5th opening.

Ok actually I dont have much to post LOL. I was thinking I had alot to spam then turns out the rest im not really that interested in posting them up, just listen to them myself can already lol.

Ok time to go sleep. Bye ^^.