And suddenly, WHOOSH!!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/179/c/a/ca36e12e2f2aedb30abc7fd544463b48.jpg

Notice how I said yesterday that I had time?

HAHA IM IN IB, NOW MY TIME IS GAWN AGAIN!!

No seriously. ExploRally is so not over. Why in the world am I going down to Bishan twice a week after the event is already over?

Then wed is the usual stuff haha, beyond and pm.

Then HLK issued a new batch of math hw.

Chinese oral is like on wed wait what?

And today, the titan summoned his EE students and now we have a huge chunk of work for EE.

Haha I dont know to be happy to have an enthu responsible teacher, or to be sad that theres a tendency for these responsible people to be slave drivers LOL.

Kinda like me hehe.

And I STILL havnt done IOP essay and the CAS and NYAA. I think im giving up on doing those two.

Lol. And I didnt do any work today either.

And im going to sleep nao, which is even earlier, coz I feel so crap tired for some queer reason.

And haha. I wanted to talk to someone about something, then I realised I was too tired then I decided nvm.

In fact, there are things that I really want to say but you cant quite do that if your brain died already heh.

So oh well.

I just did something completely random without much thought whoops.

OK. Tired. How do people survive without sleep anyway. Go sleep.

Here and forward, 40 days gets easier coz I has no time anyway =D.

At least it isnt at math port level yet. Oh goodness please never again.

Oh wait. IB.