Fever Still

Lol im on my ancient tablet now.

Dirty keyboard, spoilt batt and charging point, massive lag, button and keys mess up

Its lousy and useless in general lol

Still, it does wonders in times like these =p

Havnt used it in forever rawr.

My inbox feels empty now lol, no more ExploRally mails.

But looks like Admin still has lots of work to do so there.

And guys, for the last time, I actually wanted to go for ExploRally ok. Maybe you all died on that day but you think the people at home who put in so much effort like to not be part of the thing they worked hard for? Stop treating me like a ponner seriously.

Ok im incoherent.

Im feverish still. Its the longest and most irritating fever I had in years. Bad time, long length, high temperature, oh man.

Oh well.

Anyway, does anyone know why I feel hungry yet full?

As in seriously. Its a huge problem because I feel like im starving but I cant eat anything. Im so full that when I bend down, my stomach hurts, and then at the same time its growling. I dont know what to do.

Im starvingggggg.

Ok whatever.

Ciao.