The Hand of God

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/182/d/7/green_moment________by_karil.jpg

So here I am, home, online, on this lovely saturday afternoon, not at ExploRally.

=(.

Hey, I actually want to go okay. Its like, spent so much hard work and effort on it then WHAM, fever, bye bye ExploRally.

But haha I shant be whiny. I think the people over there at ExploRally arent exactly having it easy =p.

Well being sick means you get to lie down on your bed whole day and sleep + read books =).

But yesterday was really really shitty lol. Thank God its much better now.

Haha exams ended, but it doesnt seem that important. I was supposed to go out to celebrate on Friday and then come home saying MY HOLIDAYS HAVE STARTED (coz I never had a holiday in June lololololol) but suddenly the holiday doesnt seem like its alot coz I have stuff to do =(.

Haha but I'll be going out this coming week, and its not to Bishan, so yay.

I realise I havnt done the thank God thing in a super long time. Whoops. Haha.

Well there are alot of things to thank God for.

This week of the exams. Considering I only had one week to revise, I think I did exceptionally well. At first, I was thinking that I would have to pass this or risk the school hunting me down. Before the exams started, I decided that it wouldnt be tough, and instead I should aim for above 30 points. But after these exams, I do feel that maybe I MIGHT be able to get 36 points. Might because math is a bugger =p.

But hey, I think I'll pass everything, which is like whoohoo. Math is the only unsure one but I think I will la. And then I did better than I expected for physics, econs and history so yayyy ^^.

The past two days have been dramatic to say the least. Starting from thursday night, I started to develop a fever. Well I did feel sick in the library but at night around 9+ was when it really started to feel bad. And I was worried because there were exams tmr but you know what, I trust in Jehovah Rophe =).

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling extremely shitty, my fevers usually arent so bad coz I tackle them the moment I feel a slightest bit unwell but this time not so. After awhile I managed to go back to sleep.

Exam day, I went straight skipping morning assembly (I got tell HLK la lol). But oh no, there was some insane jam. And my dad had to take a completely new route. Throughout the whole journey it was really uneasy. Sucks to be sick on the exam day, sucks to be sick AND late for the exam. Thank goodness by the time I reached school it was only 8.10 because it would have been much longer, but nevertheless I was like 'oh hell, im ten minutes late for a paper that I already cant finish'.

Guess what? SJAB day parade lololololol. Thank God for SJAB xD.

So turns out, I was earlier than the rest of the school by 5 minutes for the exam.

Haha. Funny the way things turn out.

It was, really tense. This conflict of faith. The questions, the doubts, the fears. But at the end, you know that God knew better from the beginning.

I wont go into details but that morning was really a 'praise the Lord' moment.

Anyway, exams came, I was fine, not bothered by fever throughout the exam (though I suspect I might have wrote 'Austrian Black Hand Society' which if I did then oh shit haha). And only after all 3 papers were over did my fever will come back and bug me.

So yeap. Yesterday afternoon was pretty shitty too haha. 38.5 degrees, but all the way, praise the Lord.

Today im at home, this particular bout of high fever was an interesting experience for me. Taught me much.

Funny, the ways in which God works in our lives.

Thank God.

---

Hmm. My Myer-Briggs Type has changed significantly since last year. If I remember correctly, two alphabets have changed. Haha but one of the changes is at the exactly 50% mark lol, in the middle of both haha.