I should be doing my chinese

Yawn. Sleepy these few days. Havnt been sleeping in class LOL.

Haha I missed sec 4 days where I can sleep though almost every lesson and still get 40/45 points for eoys xD.

I dont think im smart. Im getting quite sick of hearing that. But I think perhaps I've got the right method for studying. I think alot of people study useless stuff for their exams actually. Reading the textbook aint studying.

Make notes people =).

Anyway this post aint about that.

Actually, this post aint about anything =p.

---


















Not the first time I heard of something like this but hey, it looks nice and its true =).

I was playing around with photobucket yesterday and I found this whole new bunch of quotes. So POLAR will be active for awhile again =). This is the first for now, will probably add one per day or so.

---

Some hymns and older songs are really gems.

---

MOTIVATE ME TO DO CHINESE. I SHOULD BE SLEEPING ALREADY BUT NO.

Haha I got chinese phobia. I think this isnt that hard a task but its like, oh no, chinese lol. I procrastinate chinese more than anything else =p.