Nothing in particular

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/178/3/d/summer_days____by_karil.jpg

Unproductive day haha. Funny, no games still unproductive.


Ok la, I made some really cool nice pictures and all and they took a considerable time so fineeee. But no work done.

Haha my IOP essay still clueless.

I should do my Beyond AEF while I still have time.

Good thing im done with the ExploRally one. But I need to log NYAA too.

Haha. This isnt alot of work actually, I guess if I really focused and did it, I could finish my CAS and NYAA stuff in a day, IOP maybe need more time. But its not like math port or ExploRally =p.

So I guess, its ok to relax while you still can.

Feels uncomfortable though, feeling that you didnt do any work and its not because you spent the day out haha.

At least im sleeping before 12 =).










There aint anything here ^^.