Only human

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/178/3/e/Lines__by_CasheeFoo.jpg

As much as I go about reading people, sometimes I realise that what I do know is little.

People are complex indeed.

Myer-briggs. PersonalDNA. Whatever. So we are classified with these concepts.

But each of us is unique, special, and these catergories can never come close to defining our being.

You could put two INFPs next to each other and be so surprise how different they may be.

Complex assortments.

We are unique indeed.

---

A friend and I have some sort of synergy sometimes. Its funny, how you kinda know what each other are thinking, the little jokes and all.

But that friend doesnt know me and I dont know that friend.

And we never will.

How could we? Even we do not understand ourselves.

---

I have another friend. A shadow.

Sometimes you think you know this person, then sometimes you realise you really dont.

I feel that, I know much, perhaps more than some of the people surrounding us, but I realise that this extra I know is so little in comparison to the full nature.

Five years, ten years, fifty years down the road, I dont think I'll ever quite know.

And you reading this, if you think you might know who im talking about, you might be wrong, it might be yourself instead =).

---

And oh, arent we such changelings?

Every single day, every single second, what labels are on us are but past tense.

---

Lets celebrate.

We are only human.

---

Unrelated perhaps?

No. Let us celebrate.