Poke



I just made some AWESOME oreo mocha milkshake =D.

Looks a little like the one above. NICE RIGHT.

Hehe.

---

Going through the math paper with HLK today, I think I must have been sleepy during the math paper =/. But I did have enough sleep so dunno why. Alot of really stupid careless mistakes haha. Like coordinates, mixing up x and y, when bring a number from less to right never change its sign, heck, I even forgot how to turn an improper fraction into a mixed fraction LOL.

Oh well, I passed I dont care =D.

Need to buck up for my math though, its really not good enough. After all, I dont intend to switch to english HL xD.

---

I think now that school started in full force already, workload began, the 40 day fast thing is easier too =/.

Its like, you dont have time to play to begin with, haha without playing, no slack days always doing work, you have a backlog of work, wow. IB man.

As for food, ive gotten more used to it and I think it saves my money LOL. But haha I'd like my food back when its over kthnx =p.

Funny, the past few days I havnt been playing but my bro has been home and ive been watching him play LOL. Sort of defeats the purpose eh. Ok la not really if you're playing yourself its more time consuming, when you're watching you can do other stuff at the same time and also stop anytime.

But the main reason was coz he went back to playing maple coz got new class, Evan =p.

ITS QUITE COOL OKAY. I KNOW ITS MAPLE BUT HEY.

Its overpowered la wahlao. They say what, growth slow maximum power high, but then level so low pwning everything already. Somemore so early got AOE attack.

Ok haha I shant go into detail all about maple. DONT PLAY MAPLE GUYS, ITS AN MMORPG AND MMORPGS TAKE UP ALOT OF TIME FOR NO REAL REASON.

Unless you have the time =). Then go do what you want lol.