Random

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/201/c/5/i_love_sunflower_by_cata_angel.jpg

Cause I havnt been posting lol.


---

My latest facebook status 'Champion winner king here just got a cramp on his left leg in addition to sprained right leg and cannot even crawl because of injured knee. I am forever the winner.'

Im just that awesome.

It quite painful actually, but I find it so funny that I think its worth it LOL. Ok worth it only once please not again.

---

Ben and Jerrys LOL!! =D

Cross Country LOL!! =D

Rain from cross country soaked my bag which caused my highlighter to leak and now I have yellow Ben and Jerry vouchers LO...no wait oh damn.

Haha its still usable though. I think.

This has been such an eventful week. Also a very good week for certain reasons hehe ^^.

---

Dota 4 new heroes o.o. THEYRE OVERPOWERED OH GOSH.

TWO NEW SUPPORT HEROES THAT MAKE EVERYONE PREVIOUS SUPPORT LOOK USELESS!!

ONE NEW HERO THAT TAKES AMPLIFICATION TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!

AND THE LAST ONE is pretty ok but nothing special.

Dota has this tendency to want to make me play when I cant =(.

Also, watching my bro play maple is fun. Evan!!

---

I posted a fb status about me spoiling my own movies some time ago.

Whooooo I just spoiled SALT for myself too =D.

Not a wise choice since SALT is supposed to be a movie which the mystery of the plot is extremely important heh. Oh well im not going to watch it anyway probably. But I can spoil it for everyone now =D.

Its the movie season again. Inception, despicable me, the last airbender and all that. Yes I spoiled myself on all of them too.

I feel like watching something actually, but no people and no time =(.

But seriously, im not going to have time for the rest of this year and the next either lol. Havnt watched a movie since Avatar during X-Fac.

Haha oh well.

---

I WANT EAT THE BURGER KING $4.95 WHOPPER JR + FRIES + DRINK + SUNDAE COMBO!!

---

I think there was something else I wanted to post but I forgot.

Thats all then =).