Round the clock

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/209/7/5/75924298ba02ed8b3a57677bb593b3f5.png

I dont actually know if this is a good thing but, what happens if you reach this state where you are getting carried away doing your homework and doing until late and night 'enjoying' it and time flies?


I think its REALLY REALLY REALLY bad as an idea because its pretty wtheck, but hey its good for motivation to do work heh.

Ok fine, I was more of trying to perfect my format cause my previous physics IAs score really low so its less actual working more formatting. But still, its work.

Thank goodness this doesnt happen all the time lol.

Or is it too bad that this doesnt happen all the time?

Remember my quote, IB is a mental disease =).

3am, physics IA whooooo!! And I havnt even drew my graph LOL.

But seriously, how in the world did Eugene do a 40+ 66 page bio IA?

Haha three days no posts, then now suddenly three posts come out =p.