But we have the victory

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/202/0/c/0cd53c5ab1ac42c39fce4c0bffe7599c.png

Its been an...interesting week.


A spiritual journey.

Suddenly from the mundane everyday living, you become intensly aware of spiritual warfare.

Suddenly, you hear, you sense, you feel, you understand.

Revelations.

Suddenly, God shows up completely unexpectedly. With relentless grace, he pursues. And God moves. And its shocking.

And suddenly, on the other side, its like a counter offensive mounts.

And a clash.

You dont see lightning streaking across the sky, nothing fanciful.

Just in the spirit realm, its war.

Suddenly, you know things are going to happen.

Suddenly, you know things before they happen.

I prayed, that my spiritual eyes will see, my spiritual ears will hear.

And now I see and hear the battle.

I look around me.

Subtle.

The little traps set.

The overarching power of God.

God is doing a new thing. God is doing a powerful thing. God is moving mightily.

Can you feel it?

I did not expect it all to happen. It just did. It totally caught me off guard. Blew me away.

And then, the devil is trying to dissuade the people.

He is throwing all sorts of things in all different aspects of life.

Suddenly, I realise that in so many different areas, it is happening.

Shaking.

Pray.

And through that shaking, I have an understanding.

That God wins.

Not a motto, not just a indoctrinated belief.

I see the glorious victory.

I see it come to pass.

Its abstract, I cant even see clearly exactly.

But the message conveyed is there.

We have the victory.

I remember I read some words before.

When the devil mounts an attack in full force.

We press on. We keep pushing.

Because we know that when he does, its because hes afraid.

He knows something is happening.

And he wants to stop it.

Our God is GREATER.

Our God is STRONGER.

Our God is HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER.

AND IF OUR GOD IS FOR US, THEN WHO COULD EVER STOP US?

AND IF OUR GOD IS WITH US, THEN WHAT COULD STAND AGAINST?

---

Don't try to understand this post.

You need to first understand my week and my journey.

And trust me, it is complex.