Defeat at the doorstep

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4967/tearsl.jpg

I just spent 3 hours working on one point on my IOP.

One freaking point.

One.

Out of like. Ten.

I should have submitted my IOP last week.

I cant take this.

If, tomorrow during EE the titan tells me I need to do oral defense, then its over.

I fear three IAs the most. IOP, IOC and Math Port.

I barely survived math port, but I could because we were all doing the same thing and we could help one another out when we were stuck.

What about IOP?

Screw TOK. If I dont submit my presentation and essay on time, I lose marks, for my EOYs. I just need to pass it. So who cares. In fact, there goes anything that isnt graded for IB finals.

I need to do my IAs well.

---

Of all times.

Nothing matters anymore.

---

Look, look at this. This is me not caring whos watching. I dont need a front, I dont need to put up a false image.

This is me when emotions run high, this is still me.

Since I've decided to walk down this path, I dont have to hide.

---

Let me release it. I need to. On blogger, it isnt directed at anyone, certainly beats pissing someone off. No need to comment about this.

By the time any of you see this and say something about it, I'll probably long have been isolated from how I'm feeling right now and what you say wouldn't matter then.

Owait shit. I will STILL be doing my IOP tmr at this rate. Whoops.

I can hear the voices, take a chill pill, trust in God, dont worry you can do it.

Im not denying those. But im sitting here, desperately wanting to get some sleep and unable to. Pardon me. Im a little maniac.

---

P.S. IOC is my number one fear on the list. Maybe if I survive this year, I'll go mad next year when it comes.