Life is good

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/228/9/f/hope_by_Megson.jpg

Haha in the midst of everything, sometimes we forget to turn to God.

Or maybe sometimes we do, but we dont fully commit everything to Him.

Perhaps, sometimes we dont quite dare to.

But when we finally do, when we finally fall upon our knees and submit everything to him, we suddenly realise that really, God is the one who can restore us.

Sometimes its all we need. A simple prayer. 'Lord God, I do not even quite know how to begin, but you know my heart, you know all that troubles me and I lift it up to you, submit everything into your hands, for you love me, and I will trust in you to lead me step by step, and I know that you are all I need'.

The Holy Spirit restores our souls.

So take heart, we shall have no fear, for God is with us ^^.

---

Was just reading something a friend of mine posted on facebook. Life story. Well I do know most of it, but merely as facts. Its interesting to see from perspective.

I guess we all can learn something.

---

Life is good.

The Lord is good.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kw1tjxWhAe1qzlgb3o1_r1_400.jpg