Slow down

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/222/6/f/6f47e96870a8a0d8f0997de2593ff472.jpg

This night's a perfect shade of... holy smokes its dark red!!

Haha oh well.

I need to stop sleeping late. This madness will kill me. I remember not too long ago, I keep telling people GO TO SLEEP, I remember how I used to die terribly when I dont get eight hours.

Nowadays, I survive on less than six a day. Yesterday, what time did I sleep yesterday? I think it was about four hours. And now im about to pull a five.

Heck, I even seriously considered doing a Bynes style sleep cycle. So much for scolding Bynes and his lack of sleep.

Still, im panicking for IOP. I really feel stuck. I really dont know how to continue with it.

I wish I could slow down and relax. I havn't really just, went out to enjoy myself this year. Everytime I go out, I usually bring work, then I leave early or do work there and stuff.

When was the last time I really just took an entire day off without feeling guilty and just enjoyed myself?

Evidently something's wrong here.

Hmm.

I wouldn't dare to make a claim that I definitely will do it, but anyone wants to go out sometime?

Not these two weeks though. School's quite a sadist.

---

Maybe, just maybe.

The night will be a perfect shade of dark blue.

---

Too many posts lol.