
Yesterday was surreal. Today was just tiring lol.
Feel very stone today. Dont feel like doing work =(.
Hmm, some things I dont quite understand.
---

Ceteris Paribus.
That just doesn't happen in reality.
How could we ever understand one another?
"In carefully controlled laboratory conditions animals do what they damned well please."
- The Harvard Law Of Animal Behaviour
---
Hmm its almost 1030 now.
Do pray for me everyone, I am having difficulties breathing, AGAIN.
---
Heh, 11:10, im still not doing work.
At 1.15 later, I shall sing Need You Now. I should sing it in school everyday at 1.15pm for that matter =).
Hmm. We all have our weird days dont we?
Sometimes, we dont quite know how to express how we feel.
Sometimes, we dont even quite know what we are feeling.
And this pressure mounts in our hearts, threatening to explode from within.
And tiredness and weariness set in.
But we arent quite sad, nor are we lost.
We just dont feel like doing anything.
We're just, waiting, wishing that things would happen.
And we wait.
And in moments like this, we wish someone would come to us and just know whats in our hearts.
That someone would dictate to us the voice of our hearts, that we may know that we are heard.
Then we will be free.