=D!!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/200/3/e/Natural_Bridge_Springbrook_by_newintenz.jpg

Well I actually have a bunch of things I want to post about, but not now. So here are some of the more random stuffs =).

Whooo I completed my econs notes!!

Whooo no more virus!!

Whooo I completed my hist IA!! (I hope its good enough though, coz I dont think it is rawr)

Oh no I havnt completed my TOK!! =(

Oh no I havnt STARTED my TOK!! =( =( =(

I really love the song true love!! Its still stuck in my head!!

I love before the morning too!! I dunno why I always link those two together lol!!

I love exclamation marks!!

Today, I started listening to nice piano pieces again!!

To Zanarkand!!

Lu Xiao Yu!!

And and and a new one I found!!

River Flows in You!!

Anyone else got anything nice tell me!! =D

Chong Hui came to my house today and Justin and me have been blessed!!

Blessed with knowledge of the existance...WOLFRAMALPHA!!

Go!!

Google it if you take math!! =D

So cool all the exclamation marks two exclamation marks!!

Heh ok enough =p.