Im fighting a war on two fronts =(

Oh dear me.

Im using my bro's laptop now. My comp is under seige by a virus and it really just messed everything up.

Oh goodness. If it doesnt recover by tmr, im screwed for TOK and history IA. And it just totally ruined my econs mugging for today.

Virus and exams gank me T.T.

BUT ITS OKAY.

I has POWERFUL ALLIES.

MALWARE CLEANER AND ANTIVIRUS.

And the best part is, my allies are fighting for me hehe =D.

Meanwhile, IM TAKING DOWN FIZZICKS!!

O wait.

Fizzicks took me down =(.

Oh no now im scared of my fizzicks. I cant do some questions. Can pass la but not good enough for an SL subject that I wanna get 7 points eventually on.

I hope the virus surrenders tomorrow. Then I will be free to tackle the remaining stuff.

Hmm. I wanna do well. Impratical target for eoys:

6 points for econs + dean's list
6 points for history + dean's list
5 points for math
High 6 points for physics
6 points for english
7 points for chinese

That makes 36/42. Up one from my mid years.

Honestly, I think that if I work REALLY hard, I might be able to do it, but, yar. I dunno la, I dont really think I'll be able to pull it off but I wanna try. At least meet half of them or something.

A more pratical target:

5 points for econs
5 points for history
4 points for math
6 points for physics
5 points for english
7 points for chinese

32 points. This is the one that I will emo if I dont meet haha (though not like chao emo). I do realise that if I go for exams now, I wont be able to meet this target. Heck, I dont think I will meet promotion criteria.

But with some studying, I think I can, the only challenging one up there for me really is chinese but I MUST DO IT LA CHINESE IS FINAL LIAO. Bo bian.

Physics im taking a break from doing that practice paper, I dunno la, at this rate cannot, but maybe if I study more can.

Econs was totally 'GAWN GAWN IMMA FAIL' but since yesterday I've made progress and I think it shouldnt be too much of an issue to get 5 with more work. Its breaking past that, that is hard.

Hist uh, I dunno la depends on question lol if come out something messed up then die lor.

English, huck and sid will kill me lol.

Math. Haha. Math.

Rawr. Time is the biggest issue now. I really do feel that if I study hard enough, I can pull of my 36 points but its just that with all the TOK and IA swimming around + its like oh gosh less than 2 weeks away. I dunno la. Im kinda afraid that with so little time left, I might not even be able to clear my 32 points because of that.

Sigh. Alright. Work hard.

Just dont get stressed out =).