Jehovah Rohi

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/249/5/4/far_away_by_karil-d2y4ylu.jpg

Psalms 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake;

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For you are with me;
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

O Lord my God, You reign over my life, there is nothing else I need,
I find my rest in You, I find my hope in You,
In You I have peace, You calm my soul.
Your Spirit refreshes me, it makes me alive,
Lead me, all of my days, that I make walk in step with You and glorify Your name

You are always with me, You never leave me nor forsake me,
I have no fear, nothing can pull me down,
Because You are God alone, the mighty one,
And You are on the side of me.
Even through difficult times, I am safe in Your arms,
I know You love me, so much love that it overflows from me,
And Your Spirit empowers me, I can do all things through You.
Faithful are You God, your grace pursues me each and every day,
Thank You Lord, that I have life, and life abundant.

God is good.

---

I realise I have emo songs that I keep playing when im down.

Good thing some of them are very hopeful ones indeed =).



It just came on my playlist when I was doing work. I just paused, put down my pen and took it all in.

God is good indeed.