Oh gosh its tomorrow

No demotivationals and quiz yet, dont want to make a long post the day before my exams.

Haha I wasnt even supposed to be online but I think can la got time.

But oh gosh its tmr. I feel so unprepared even though I did study hard, well relatively hard but yea. At least for econs tmr. But im still like, oh gosh exam tmr unprepared unprepared even though really there isnt much more to study already.

I comfort myself in the fact that I felt like that during midyears too =).

Econs should be ok at least, then the rest nvm first, lets take them one by one.

Alright, rock on!!

---

Haha, random, its funny but suddenly the voice in my head that speaks adopted Belchel's voice LOL.

Ang moh superiority. Affects us subconsciously even if we dont know it. Just look at the class and you can tell. Well, except for the other one, that one different story. If there isnt any evidence of their superiority it doesnt stand xD.

---

Haha oh crap I saw this advice at SCL its so retarded but its funny, someone should try it one of these days but im not going to heh.

When in a situation that is getting tense, yell “NO I WONT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!"

“Nothing diffuses a situation faster than pretending someone is trying to make out with you.”

---

Finally, haha its quite funny that this all began with some totally random dream I had a couple of weeks back but whatever. Anyway, I mentioned before, I always knew Brooke Fraser under Hillsong had sang Soon, Like Incense/Sometimes by step and Desert Song, 3 songs that I really loved. Then I found out she also sang Hosanna, which is like go ask which Christian doesnt know that song, and she sang Lead Me To The Cross which was like wah one of my favourite all time songs.

So that made me go search for more stuff and yea, recently found out shes a solo artist actually just sings for hillsong sometimes. First album released in 2003 which was before she even sang for hillsong and already was quite popular in Australia just not outside it apparently.

So yea, I went to find some of her solo songs and here they are =D.

This one just jumped at me when I search 'Brooke Fraser' haha. Almost 2 million views which means its quite a popular song, and first time I heard it, it was ok only but after multiple times its super nice la gosh. I love this song ^^.



Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day

when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you

Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way

You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things

When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you

---

Then the rest didnt make a totally woah impression on me but theyre pretty good =). Maybe I'll warm up to them soon too coz I havnt heard them alot.











Haha, but my favourite of all her songs is still lead me to the cross =D. And the rest of the hillsong ones haha I generally prefer those to her solo songs but hey, you can take both hehe.

K dinner time bb.

---