Oh what fluctuations

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/201/5/b/A_Touch_of_Sun_by_monkeyxtart.jpg

Today was, distressing yet alright, ups and downs haha.

Today I learnt that I really have alot of work to do, despite the promos being so close, I have to do work instead of spending time mugging.

I found out that Belchel wasnt in school so I couldnt check with him regarding my highly problematic IA, and he wont be until thurs, and its due on fri.

I found out that I may well have TOK presentation on fri too. And I havnt done my slides, nor have any real substance.

And all that time while facing this history assignment and a couple of math ws.

It was really stressful.

But I reminded myself of what I had said. The Lord my God is where my hope, my peace, my joy is found.

I will not be overwhelmed.

Its good to just, take time off, find a quiet spot, and pray.

Seek Him first, do not worry, have no fear.

So I will trust in the Lord, despite difficulties I may face.

I will learn to rely totally on Him.

I remember, last year's difficult period.

I remember, the chem paper 1.

I remember, this year's mid years.

What do I have to fear?

My God is the God of the impossible.

---

Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

- Isaiah 43:1b-2

---

Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

But those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

- Isaiah 40:28-31

---



Mmm. Beautiful song that really made a difference in my life. Was just reminded of it again today =). I cant believe it, its so hard to find, and it has so little views lol.

Sleep time, doesnt matter if I havnt achieved much tonight. The temple of the Holy Spirit needs rest.