Ok

http://www.e-onsoftware.com/showcase/DayPictures/3920_sha.jpg

Enough with self disappointment and all.


I did not go to LAMP.

I have no life (people actually go out during the school holis).

I did not have a mad backlog of work like other people may have.

I have no CCA at the moment.

Therefore, I have much more free time than the average person, hence I can afford more free time spent NOT studying.

I remember I had no time for midyears due to ExploRally, and then I proceeded to get 2nd in the class.

Maybe I just have too high expectations of myself.

Its only the eoys, its not the actual exam, sure you need to study hard, but is it worth losing your peace and joy over it? Is it worth living in stress and frustration?

I know even if I dont study anything now until eoys, I probably wont fail anything but math. So thats a very good thing.

I have been consistently doing my homework as part of my revision (something that many obviously havnt), I have looked through every single topic that has been taught so far to make sure I understand it, I have been listening in class.

So I can. Yes I can.

So relax. Calm down.

Life is not all about mugging.

The holidays, no matter how much work there is, it is still a time of rest.
God has so much in store for me, though I must do well, it is not at the expense of anything else.

I will not be chocked.

I will rest.