Rawr



I may get stressed out, but my hope, my peace, is found in the Lord. I will not be shaken.

Today is the day, you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

---



I love this song. Usually in songs, the chorus are like the part that everyone loves most, but this song is special. I dont think the chorus would mean much without the verses.

This is the song that makes me go 'amen'! Its a song of reminder, of who God is, and who I am in Him.

And knowing who God is, I run into his arms.

---



I coined a new term today haha!!

Its the 'wrecking ball love' =).

I'll probably take time to expand on what exactly its definition, but for now, know that God's love is not just a sweet fuzzy feeling.

Its strong, its powerful, and its going to demolish your life and build it up once again. No renovations, its a wrecking ball.

The wrecking ball love does not try to be so gentle with you that it allows you to be the way you are. It confronts your sin, it comes down on it like a wrecking ball, but it doesnt destroy you, it destroys your old self, that the new may arise.