Rest

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/249/6/e/vanilla_sky_by_misz_kaulitz-d2y4tfh.jpg

Its the holidays. Ah well.

Its a good thing im used to less sleep.

---

I was just digging through my old stuff yesterday and I saw this:

不管天多高,
海多深,
铁多硬,
风多大,
尺多长,
河多宽,
酒多烈,
冰多冷,
火多热,
我只想告诉你,
这些都不管你的事。
读书吧。

How very appropriate xD.

---

"The sins of the flesh are bad, but they are the least bad of all sins. All the worst pleasures are purely spiritual: the pleasure of putting other people in the wrong, of bossing and patronizing;...the pleasure of power, of hatred. For there are two things inside me, competing with the human self which I must try to become. They are the Animal self, and the Diabolical self. The Diabolical self is the worse of the two. That is why a cold, self-righteous prig who goes regularly to church may be far nearer to hell than a prostitute."
- C.S. Lewis

Subtle things that we don't notice sometimes. Mmm I guess we all need to learn.

---

Last for today



Thats the Step Up 3D director. I think I should become a fan of him too since he dares to do stuff like this =p.

17 mins, but pure awesomenss ^^.

I hope tmr will be productive =).