Stuff

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/239/c/8/c896a753d592eb340acde94be039179e.jpg

I really love Patrick Rügheimer's photography. You can check him out at http://patrickruegheimer.deviantart.com. They have cool concept and evoke emotions within you.

Gonna see a few of them appearing on my blog. Watch out for the signature at the bottom left hand corner haha. Some of them are on the bottom right hand though.

Actually, I've already posted a number of his photos. Go find those signature if you want to haha =p.

---

Just read an article on NY times about LKY lol. Haha, Singapore always complain complain complain about him, the government, blah blah blah. Haha, every man makes mistakes. I dont mind trading some of that 'liberty' that people talk about for good governance.

Ah well, personal opinion though.


Old man now. Some people say, when he dies (for it is only a matter of time we have to accept), maybe the governance will change. I dunno, I think he'll have the Michael Jackson effect. Before death, everyone 'eeyer', after death, hes hailed like some king.

Ah well.

---

Heh. I just typed exodus 25:23 to try to find the verse that was talked about today.

"Make a table of acacia wood—two cubits long, a cubit wide and a cubit and a half high."

Whoops wrong one. Its 23:25 heh =D.

"Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you"

Anyway, this, as well as "he who honours Me, I will honour" and "seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" are all on the same track.

And they can be illustrated by the PPC!! =D




















The diagram above shows the Production Possibility Curve for Time. Time is an all important resources that we can choose to devote to our personal life, or to the kingdom of God.

According to Dr Joseph Akintunde(sp?), when you choose to devote a section of your time to God, God knows you only have 24 hours a day and still need to attend to your own personal life, God will help you in that aspect. He will bless you richly, and so abundantly that your personal life will prosper too as the kingdom of God prospers.

The problem of scarcity states that there are limited resources but unlimited human wants. However, God resolves the problem of scarcity as he does have unlimited resources.

As such, the PPC does not bound God. There is no PPC for God, he can 'produce' at whatever output he desires.

But the above diagram is for man. If man were to choose to devote more resources to the pursuit of the kingdom of God, then God will bless the man, and even though there doesnt seem to be as much resources devoted to personal life, each little bit will be come alot more efficient, and hence the PPC actually moves outwards the higher the quantity of time spent on God's kingdom.

This hence also breaks the law of increasing opportunity costs, whereby now in this scenario, opportunity cost is negative. I dont know if its increasing, decreasing or constant, but its negative.

And so when it comes to choice.

Where would be the logical position to produce in the PPC? =)

Yes yes I know its not a very good diagram and analysis, I wont score very well but whatever la I not so free =p.

Its revising both econs and the word of God heh.

---

But on the serious side. Do we dare to do it?

Do we dare to put our faith in God?

No spiritual hypes. Let us remember.

And if you dare, then dare to pray the words of Your Heart.

Break me Lord,
Help me fall upon my face.
Make me poor,
If it helps me see your grace.
Make me weak,
That I might come to know your strength.
Lose my life,
To be found in your embrace.
Breaking down,
Lifted up,
I surrender,
Oh I'll gladly give it all,
For Your Heart Lord.

Not something to take lightly, but do you dare to say it?