http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/269/1/e/1e30881b3b49426da17eceefba7f738c-d2zkp7q.jpg



Died today at math. Not a pretty sight, though I must admit the examiner marking my paper, if he/she has a sense of humour would find it rather enjoyable.

Its alright though. Its alright.

The first trial is over, I didnt make it, but there are two more to go. Lets go.

---

Innocent until proven guilty is important here.

I mean, I dont know anything man, im not in any position to comment, and certainly the sudden step down seems fishy to many.

But I do have one thing to say.

I dont trust anyone who runs to the newspapers. What the hell.

Seriously, I dont care whether drong is innocent or guilty, those respect points I have for the teacher just went down.

---

But seriously, these leadership changes, power vacuums and all. Tiring stuff, second time this year though obviously I care less about my school's one but its still important.

We should totally be allowed to troll the papers. Then they can publish all the nonsense they want and be proven wrong and slammed. Geez, scandals are annoying.

As society continues to advance, maybe we'll start seeing all our newspapers turn into tabloids. Juicy secrets and flame wars seem to be the only things people know anyway.

---