I realise the previous post was the 1400th

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/296/7/3/73bbaa17287a6646eb6a52fa785ebc70-d31d07s.jpg


This blog has come a long way. Im proud of it really, looking at where it began. It was really the blog that taught me to be more reflective about life. Started off as a place of humour and randomness. It was The Random Crap Talk of Quezzy, ReZ and Fal. The other two people still have access actually but they dont post anymore. It became mine, the back part of the title was removed and shorted to its acronym TRCT.

It doesnt really fit the idea of TRCT anymore though, but its a name I've come to be familiar with and representative of the uniqueness of this blog, so I stick with it.

---

My mom has gone to the dark side. Shes got an iPhone 4 =O. STEVE JOBS IS DECEIVING ALL OF YOU!!

I know my mom definitely went to the dark side because she said an iPhone is good because it can do alot of things. That before she figured out how to add contacts. LIES. She probably got it because everyone is getting it and she thinks its 'cool'. And now she wants to psycho me into getting one too because two phone contracts are ending.

DONT SLAM ME FOR BEING A FOOL IF I DONT GET AN IPHONE. YOU PERSON FROM THE DARK SIDE!!

=D.

It gets worse. My bro wants an iPhone 4 too.

Evil is consuming my household. Next thing you know, they'll all declare that Koi is good.

---

My house damn noisy now =/. Construction ongoing. Good thing im going out later. Bad that I have a time constraint now and I still go out but whatever luh, at most I go history IA focus camp (im going for other subjects anyway, and I have to do it during holidays so might as well do it during the camp, got teachers to help somemore). Hey come to think of it, why dont I intentionally fail this history IA so I get to go to focus camp lol it seems to have benefits. Nah try not to.

Chinese exam on tues. TOK essay draft by wed. EE draft by thurs. Then I am free. Well there still is work to do, but much more time to enjoy and do the things I wanna do (im assuming focus camp is slack, especially since I dont need to re exam and even if I do I dont need to do well for them).

One week lets go.

---

If I posted this on monday, I would be screaming full of joy, but not so anymore because of other things unrelated to it, but still, its worth talking about.

I PASSED MATH!!

Alright haha, that statement could only be screamed out. Heh.

I PASSED MATH BY ONE MARK!!

Yups, awesome right.

Wait for it.

I PASSED MATH BY ONE MARK FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW!!

Wait wtshit?

Yes its true. A math for last year eoys, this year's mid years, and this year's promos, all three times I had 51% for my  math.

I cant remember exactly but I know last year was 40/80 + 41/80 which was 40.5 round up to 41. Mid years I cant remember it was 60/120 + 62/120 or something. Then this time round is 59/120 + 62/120.

Ok fine so technically I passed math by two marks since 50% is a pass. But I think of it as 50% = pass by zero marks. I dont know which is actually correct but yea.

People tell me I am damn lucky, incredibly lucky since its three times in a row, but really, I think that God is faithful.

This kind of borderline thing, three times in a row, just says to me about how it is not by myself.

Dispensing grace.

Still, perhaps I ought to go higher. So next time round, I shan't give God a chance to help me pass, He shall help me get 5 points or better still 6 =).

The God who is able to give us more than we can ever ask for or imagine.

---

I am nevertheless not too happy about my english and econs marks. 12/25 for written commentary is pretty shitty though it was really because I was forced to do on poetry which I wasn't accustomed to. For econs, unnecessary wasted marks because of the unclear question in the essay and the saq was annoying too because I scored only 2/10 marks for my price discrimination question which I knew perfectly well how to answer but I didn't have the time and the teacher couldn't read my handwriting because I was scribbling so fast due to lack of time.

But I thank God.

People like me get 35 points and I say 'aw damn I could have gotten higher', others get 37 and say the same and so on and so forth. But really, God has already blessed us so much, yes next time we push for higher, but lets not be 'disappointed' and the little sections which could have been better and celebrate for the sections that are great.

We tend to overlook the little things. Thank God, for Him helping us through the examinations, the perseverance, the grace, the strength that comes from Him.

We are nothing without God.

---

Sometimes, we can be so self absorbed into our own joy and happiness that we forget about those around us. How can we celebrate?

There is little I can do, but I ask on your behalf. I can only pray for you, and I hope that it is enough.

Because at the end of the day, it is neither my or your will that will be done.

---




Come all ye weary and ye broken
Come to the table of the Lord
Come sing the song of the forgiven
Come lay your burden on the Word

Come and find
Peace everyone needs a little
Rest everyone needs a little
Joy and a song to sing in the darkest night
Life even when it gets you down
Hope will turn it all around
But love is the greatest of these
Everyone needs a little

Sing all ye saints and ye sinners
Call upon the mercy of the Lord
Come sing the song of redemption
Sing about the hope that is to come

He will lift you up
He will lift you up higher than sorrow
He will lift you up
And cover your soul with healing

---