Invoker!!

http://mav3rickcarb1ne.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/d722-mapping-invoker-skills1.jpg


I shall dedicate this holiday to train myself in the arts of the invoker. There is no satisfaction in dota like playing the hardest to use and at the same time most versatile hero well. The awesome thing about invoker is that he can be played in any line up because he can pretty much play any position. It all depends on how you build him.

Unfortunately, round one of invoker just epic failed heh =p.

Its damn hard kay.

On a side note, why do people use 'nerd' as an insult to people who are obviously playing dota and not studying. And its used on a map hacker. How does map hacking equate to being nerd? If anything, I'd figure hes some bored guy so a more relevant insult would be 'bum' =D.

Kk. Round two. I shall try a different build. All the best for me.

P.S. ITS DOTA TIME BECAUSE EE AND TOK FOCUS ARE OVERRRR!!

---

Update: Invoker - 2, Me - 0. BUT I WILL TRIUMPH. Eventually.

---