Never give up



















Perhaps the most demoralizing examinations so far in my life, but let my hope rest in God alone.

I will not be shaken, I will praise Him through it all.

---

Sigh my internet is problematic again. I dunno why man =/. It kinda resolved itself somehow the past few days, then now its back. Dunno what to do about it.

Its so hard to talk to people like this. And I cant even listen to my music on youtube. Rawr I hope this fixes itself soon. Why does it even happen uh I cant even trace a possible source o.o.

Ah well.

---

Oh gosh, I love the english HL prose. I mean, I wouldnt want to write a commentary on it coz I would completely DIE coz its insanely DIFFICULT, but the extract is SO COOL.

Honestly, its the first time I read a story in the second person perspective. And theres like a reason for doing it and all its SO COOL LA.

=D

---

Haha I was right, I warmed up to the Brooke Fraser songs already.

Have your way here
Keep me afloat 'cos I know I'll sink without you
Take this ocean of pain that is mine
Throw me a lifeline

If i find in myself desires nothing in this world can satisfy,
I can only conclude that I was not made for here

OH CAN YOU FEEL THE GRAVITY FALLING, CALLING US HOME~
OH CAN YOU SEE THE STARS COLLIDING, SHINING JUST TO SHOW WE BELONG~

=D

---