Stuff



















Not enough time left for history. I will seriously underperform. As for math, I feel like I have hit a cap.

I wonder which is worse, to fail knowing that it is your fault because you didnt put in your maximum effort, or to fail knowing that you already did, and you just cant do it.

I think this is a question that is applicable throughout all of life isnt it.

Which is better? Which would you rather?

---

Anyway, im going to die for english too but its not gonna put me into con camp and its not one of my focused subjects this time round so whatever la, just that next year I dunno how lol.

I was just thinking, actually the very final examinations is always easier right

---

Whooo Brooke Fraser songs are awesome.

Have your way here, keep me afloat 'cos I know I'll sink without you, take this ocean of pain that is mine, throw me a lifeline.

I love the way she sings the chorus haha.

---

I have a theory on how to let someone know you care. Its only a theory, it may sound very iffy, so im putting it here to see what you all have to say.

Go ahead and be annoying.

Yes I mean it. It may not work for everyone I dont know, and we may think this is stupid, but search our own hearts.

How often when we are down, we push others away, despite wanting to speak the words that are weighing down in our heart. We keep holding back.

And unless someone comes along to pester us enough, we may keep holding it in.

This persistence, it really depends on who you are of course, and how you do it, and like I said I guess it depends on the personality of the other person too. So dont be an idiot and keep kachiaoing, but perhaps its an idea worth considering.

Even if the other person doesnt want to tell you in the end, it may be important that the person knows someone is concerned and wants to help.

A last point. When you pester, make clear your intention, that it is not to be a nosy busybody but because you really care and you want to be of assistance in whatever way.

Again, its only a theory, so im asking you all what you think about it.

Econs, gotta do abit of studying before the paper begins. All the best for everyone later =).

---

Dunno why im suddenly posting this song haha but whatever its a good reminder =p.





---

Update, 5pm in the afternoon:

Sigh, I dont like the way these examinations are done. I can totally do all three questions perfectly but theres just too little time.

Makes me feel like not studying for tmr (notice that im online not mugging for history and english now, and tmr is the second and toughest killer day in the entire stretch of examinations). I mean come on. Im not going to be able to finish the papers on time. Its so irritating.

Lets not kill ourselves for these things that a few years down the road wont even matter.

---