Step by step

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/285/5/a/5a1690a8df7e098e6f03b354733468ee.jpg

 'Step by step you lead me, and I will follow you all of my days'.

Trust in God.

Its as if Hes saying 'eh dude wahlao I tell you uh, yesterday I told you quite clearly already right, then you go home emo what, come come, I remind you again, this time through multiple sources confirm wont hear wrong, can understand? =D'.

So yes, I hear, I hear.

He who can do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine.

It may all be very weird now, a serious cause of concern really, I do feel intimidated still and feeling like this is really cmi, particularly crushing with all the effort I have put in.

It doesnt matter though, I do my best, to God I leave the rest.

I remember what is important in my life, truth me told, so what if I fail this exams, and go focus camp. Does it really matter if I dont get into dean's list? Do I have to live up to any expectations at all? Am I not already considered amongst the top tier, even if I completely flunk these exams?

What is important. Seek first His kingdom.

Anyone ever had a life verse? Some verse that impacts you so much that you kinda 'adopt' it in your life that it completely integrates into you. Not that any verses are really more important than the rest but yes. It kinda depends on which season you are going through now. My life verse is always reflected at the top of this blog.

As a new Christian, I adopted John 3:16. Later in my walk, I found some deficiencies in my living that need to be addressed. I adopted 1 John 3:16. Now maybe if only there was a 2 John 3:16 then that would continue some cool trend but nope it doesnt work that way.

The words inscribed.

On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the LORD in remembrance, take no rest, and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth. - Isaiah 62:6-7

So I know what is important, and I will choose to chase after the things that are important. The world is nothing, much studies wearies the body, they are meaningless, but a chasing after the wind.

My life is given to God.



Left my fear by the side of the road
Hear You speak
Won't let go
Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray

Got every reason to be here again
Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You

All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is you Lord

One more day and it's not the same
Your spirit calls my heart to sing
Drawn to the voice of my Saviour once again
Where would my soul be without Your Son
Gave His life to save the earth
Rest in the thought that You're watching over me

All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is You Lord

You hold the universe
You hold everyone on earth
You hold the universe
You hold
You hold

All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is You Lord

---



You are not a god
Created by human hands
You are not a god
Dependent on any mortal man
You are not a god
In need of anything we can give
By Your plan, that's just the way it is

You are God alone
From before time began
You were on Your throne
Your are God alone
And right now
In the good times and bad
You are on Your throne
You are God alone

You're the only God
Whose power none can contend
You're the only God
Whose name and praise will never end
You're the only God
Who's worthy of everything we can give
You are God
And that's just the way it is

Unchangeable
Unshakable
Unstoppable
That's what You are

---

What makes me happy?

Besides this whole studies thing, there are other things that bug me pretty heavily. I guess its really the combination.

But You are God alone, in the good times and bad, You are on Your throne.

---