Fighting




Yes really, its a struggle. Just being back home, im starting to feel the sense of laziness creep in already. Being at the camp really helped me to pray, because there there were really no distractions. Really, it is only when distractions are really cast aside that you come to realise how much they can plague your life. In the camp, when I had time, I could only really choose between sleep, talk or pray. With that, its not hard to balance out the three to have enough of all. At home, there are just so many things to do, it does feel a little overwhelming.

The existence of a prayer room (its funny, it just seems to have the right mix of comfortable and uncomfortable haha) certainty helped, because when you enter the prayer room, you pray. The 'prayer room' in my house also functions as where I sleep, read, and pretty much do everything. Its called my bedroom and perhaps in comparison it is really not ideal.

But I do not live of spiritual highs. I know the camp wasn't a spiritual high, but now the world is trying to steal whatever I have gained away from me once again.

The world will have no hold over me. I refuse to be denied.

---