The people

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/300/c/c/3547_by_karil-d31luf1.jpg

Is it just me or does no one outside my closer circle of friends keep a blog nowadays? It seems that the groups of people I am close with generally have at least few in there who own blogs, but outside those circles I could barely find any.

I spent about 20 mins slowly opening the facebook pages of people trying to find someone in our cohort that owns a blog other than those we already have. I found two tumblrs by primers and one by a classmate and thats about it.

I know quite a number of people dont actually put their links up on facebook but, that few? I opened at least 50 pages.


I'd like to know the thoughts of the people of my level, what is life to them. Facebook is a random sharing site, twitter is a random collection of short thoughts, tumblr barely has words but mostly is a sharing of interesting quotes, pictures and whatsnot. A blog is like a diary, where the world through the owner's perspective is seen.

I'd like the chance to see through the eyes of other people.

---

Thats nice. I went through my links, and from my links I found one new person (another primer), and from there I found a whole bunch of people, some blogs still alive, some not, all the same, lives to be seen.

From some dead blogs, I see how people have changed. From some live ones, musings and reflections about this world that we inhabit.

It is pretty refreshing, but I wish all those dead blogs could be revived, and all those non existence ones spring into being.

It would be a glimpse into our shared humanity wouldnt it?

---