Publicity begins



The TV is talking
The telephone’s ringing
The lights are all on
And the radio’s screaming
A million distractions are stealing my heart from You
I’m tired and empty
This life is relentless
It weakens my knees
And breaks my defenses
It’s wearing me down and I’m desperate to hear from You

Stop the world I wanna get out
I need an escape away from this crowd
Just to hear You speak to me

I need to be still before I make a move
I need to be humble with nothing to prove
I need Your Word to show me the truth
And I need time, precious time

Stop the world I wanna get out
I need an escape away from this crowd
Just to hear You speak to me
Stop the world I’m ready to listen
Show me sign, give me a vision of heaven
I can hold on to
Stop the world I need some time with You

Before I can find my voice
I need to hear Your voice
Above all the senseless noise

---

Its a good thing the holidays are here, because honestly no matter how packed the holidays can get, its still the end of years holidays and will still be more slack then school days.

Keeping my eyes fixed on God.

---

Intensive publicity period for Imagine Paparazzi now, haha our job is always so staggered, super slack for long periods of time, then INTENSE!!

Well, its the biggest stuff the team has ever worked on so far so hmm. Its tiring I guess, I have to be rushing some stuff through midnight tonight, hope I can keep awake at church tmr. Heck, hope I can survive tonight lol, scared my brain gets fried then I can't think of anything =/.

Haha, holidays and im sleep deprived man.

Still, even if the process can get irritating, tedious and difficult, I know that at the end of the day, all that I do is for the glory of God, and at the end of the day, the final product is something that I can be proud of.

Something annoying though, my mom thinks im having too many commitments. Like woah totally im doing too many things. And every night she tells me to sleep early, but I cant, and she tells me to stop going out so much, but I cant help it either.

Ah well.

---

What do you know. Before I even start, the trial has already begun -.-.

Getting highly annoyed here but sigh, contain bah. See what can be done.

---

Alright thats good, thats good, containing is good. Now to get back to work

---

Phew. 3.30am. Im quite satisfied with what I have done on my part, but if people don't turn up tmr because this was so last minute then I really don't know what to do already.



http://lh3.ggpht.com/_chG-Yc2Tuyw/S0Nv4_OASbI/AAAAAAAAAEU/hQS3YyKaWus/stars-transportation-long-exposure-photography.jpg


---