School's out!




Haha the 3rd song played by Exit 9 today during November Feast. I think it sounded better live though, not saying that this one isn't good it still is haha. I guess for one, im not a fan of muse somehow I just don't really enjoy their music even though alot of people do. I admit they're a bunch of pretty skillful people though lol I dont dislike them, I just, cant imagine myself actively listening to their type of music lol. Maybe just a few.

Of course, when the entire band consists of people you know personally, thats quite cool too, and when each of them are all damn pro, thats adds to the awesomeness of the music haha. So yea, even though it was so hard to hear kenneth, but it was still awesome haha. Pretty much the best part of November Feast.

War games was cool, but my fav water bomb fight ever so far is still the last man standing one in BB haha.

Its quite weird isnt it, suddenly, one year is over. I feel like I didn't really live this year, just, going through each day of my life. Its been a hell of a year, next year's gonna be worse. But its alright man, thank God through it all.

Lots of things in my head recently hmm.

Ah well. Its been a tiring day. Im just glad that with the holidays here and the next piece of work due only next year, I can now put greater focus on my other concerns.