Billboard Hot 100 Year End Charts



Yey its out!! Haha well it was for some time already but sorry la I was away and I didnt notice when I came back.

I know roughly 70% of the songs in the top 50, I dont mind around 50% of them, I personally like and listen to around 30% of them lol.

The ones that I really love:
43) Watcha Say
41) Down
30) Fireflies
27) Breakeven (WHY 27 ONLY WAHLAO)
6) Airplanes (YAY)
3) Hey Soul Sister (YAY)
2) Need You Now (YAY)
1) Tik Tok

Im sorry that I absolutely refused to put in Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift and Taio Cruz =D. I do personally enjoy the songs they have (except california gurls eew) in the top 50 but they dont have a lasting impact effect on me. Actually same goes to many of the songs I like in the top 50 that I didnt put up in that list over there heh.

Anyway, that vid shows the top 50 only. Billboard shows hot 100 so...

93) Only Exception
72) Two Is Better Than One
76) Secret
54) All The Right Moves
57) You Belong With Me

SERIOUSLY GUYS, I THINK THE TWO ONE REPUBLIC SONGS SHOULD BE LIKE IN THE TOP TEN PLEASE. What happened man.

I would put like, Need You Now at first, followed by Airplanes, All The Right Moves, Secrets and Breakeven. My top five =D.

Anyway, I realised something, songs that gained popularity at the start of the year have a better chance in the billboards lol. Coz if you started gaining popularity in like October, then you only have until December to score well which is really hard. I know for one that Need You Now lasted 54 (yes thats more than a year) on the charts before it went below FIFTY (not hundred). Funny then that I didnt really have an impression of TiK ToK being on the charts that much heh.

Well, there are some songs that just started charting really well recently, and with the end of this year, it means these songs will probably only hit the billboard hot 100 of next year.

So for next year's hot 100, watch out for Fireworks, Rocketeer and Grenade.

Ciao.

---