Bro's out today









Made by a BB dude from my coy camp group. QUITE COOL RIGHT. Its the kind of thing you just never think of doing haha. This guy's got creativity, I realise he makes videos as a hobby, and he definitely uses better programs and does higher quality that what bynes and I do lol. The plot is better too heh. And its funnier. Bleh =(,

So anyway, yesterday, I didn't do my math.

Heh.

Yesterday was the ultimate time waster day. I did do some stuff, but not much. Well I guess the time I wasted would have become my comp slacking time but yea. Its a change.

Maybe I shouldnt think of it as time wasted as so much so as time spent not doing anything =D.

Well, yesterday must have been the record for day dreaming. Theres so much to think about, and plus I feel lazy, plus I feel abit tired and hence feel like lying down, so there, perfectly conducive environment to daydream.

My comp still goes on an endless startup loop sigh. I really need to get the stuff in it. I dont care that much that I dont get to play dota, I care that if my comp doesnt work, I have files in there that I need to submit next year or stuff that I am still working on. Like my completed hist IA draft is in there, and no way in hell I wanna rework that took me days. And my EE, I need the comp to work on it and my hols are ending, plus if I dont get the file out oh goodness, redoing my EE even if I have a hard copy with the titan is not funny.

Pls pls pls.

So i was just playing this game called Tentacle Wars on Kongregate. Well I played like half the levels yesterday in between the times my bro wasnt using his comp (which wasnt much since he plays dota and maple non stop with his friends, stopping only for food and sometimes tv, the life of someone in the army apparently).

Finished it today, and well, the game had a stupid title surely, I mean come on, tentacle wars? What nonsense is that. It appeared as number one on the top game of the month list though so I played it. Well I guess the game creator just couldn't think of a better title because well, tentacles reminds you of octopuses and stuff like that but that game was about microbes lol. Didnt they have a name for theirs, flagellia or something? Bio students know.

Anyway, ants arent supposed to have those. So its a bad title anyway.

Bad title doesnt mean bad game though. The thing is, it didnt even have a proper tutorial so its like a game that wasnt very well done, but the concept and the levels are really good and so thats makes it all alright haha.

Its like, a puzzle, strategy, speed, reflexes game. Which is rare because puzzle, strategy games often let you sit around and think your next step but this game requires you to think continuously on what to do and keep acting on it. I spend like the first thirty seconds of every level observing the situation then I restart it heh.

Level one to nine arent difficult, but ten onwards requires this new technique that you will need to use all the way to the end of the game. And its precisely in the use of this technique that requires speed and reflexes, then at higher levels when you need to use it continuously and be observant about when and where to use it, it gets quite intense lol. The enemy doesnt use this technique, but they always have a better start so the only way to win is by it. If the enemy uses it, there is no game to play lol. I guess thats why they dont, if they do they cant make the levels hard enough since by allowing you to use this technique they can stack the odds against you. And its not a technique that doesnt exact a price.

Level nineteen was the killer. You really have to be fast, know where to strike, where to defend, and watch out for the depleting energy. Over attacking and defending means your energy runs out. Under attacking means the enemy grows stronger, under defending means you get overrun. Its just the right amount, at the right places, at the right time. Its a level you just have to keep trying, attempting different things each time. I'll be surprised if anyone can complete level nineteen on the first try. Some tips would be, attack the weak ones. attack a few at a time, attack continually. Be prepared to abandon attacks and defends. Dare to lose some to gain others. Make sure none of the enemy ones get the chance to grow strong by having them constnatly either on the attack or defense.

But theres a walkthrough though, and that kinda spoils it meh. And level twenty is like, woah final level, and its so easy lol. Well any level with two enemies is easy, just let them kill each other off and take the spoils heh.

Well, enough about it, go play it for yourself here.

Oh and did I mention? Gravitee Wars is awesome too heh. Its worms but the unique gravity system makes it more fun. It gets retarded at higher levels though, where you have obsenely powerful weapons, crazy health and accuracy. I guess to keep it fun, abstain from using meteor shower, maybe only allow one nuke for yourself, and limit your accuracy to 50 and health to 120 or something. Then its challenging.

Ok this post is mostly about online games lol. I havnt have much else to post about though so here it ends. Badminton time =).

Hmm, maybe I'll try to play abit of dota on my bro's comp later, and wont find it as fun, and then go do math.

Oh gosh. 3 days to inside out. Which means 5 days to korea. Which means half a month to 2011. Oh goodness.

Whatever. Inside out first. Pretty excited for it but aiya, why I only get to go for 2 days 1 night. I wanna go the whole duration man =(.

P.S. Wah I realise carm.org quite cool.

---