Countdown




Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Let's fly
Up, up here we go
Up, up here we go
Let's fly
Up, up here we go, go
Where we stop nobody knows, knows

---

Funny, nowadays more and more of the top songs have their verses rapped and their chorus sung, sometimes by someone else altogether. Seriously though, I can't really be bothered with the rap, but the chorus is awesome (I wonder if andy and eunice reached a conclusion on this heh =p). Think airplanes. Now fly higher, think rocketeer.

Which also means of course, that I can't really be bothered with Far East Movement. Go Ryan Tedder!!

Haha was at SAC today. Haha office job was fun today, though I think I would go mad if I did that everyday. Justin agrees, now he thinks maybe he should do part time office job, with specialty in cutting stuff LOL.

Seriously though, I think it has to do with the playing with the cool equipment =p. Cutters, laminating machines, hole punchers that punch roundish rectangular holes, some funny thing that clips the sides of stuff for you so it becomes roundish instead of sharp, giant staplers, lots of printers...

And WOAH, a room filled with coloured paper =D.

Seriously, I dunno if I said this on this blog before, but I intend to get a shelf next time and just fill it with different coloured papers on different sections. Even if I won't really use them, I think it would look great, bringing out the beautiful shades of colours. I always am drawn to the coloured paper section everytime im in a bookstore haha.

So imagine a room filled with maybe a hundred stacks of 500 coloured papers of different colours. Granted there weren't many colours, they were mostly repeats, but they've got good colours.

=D.

I think its a cool office to be in. I doubt all offices are like that, certainly when I did IBA it was really really boring, but this was actually enjoyable haha.

Oh, and I found the answer to the age old question of 'what do pastors do when they arent preaching'. They actually do stuff. Well not that I saw much but im assuming that heh.

Yep, so it was interesting, boss, big boss, mini boss and very big boss and sidekick were all there. I find the existence of the hierarchy rather amusing, considering that I don't actually give most people those titles and it turns out that most of them that I do give titles to were there lol.

Oooh. And extra printing space + extra laminating space = fun xD.

Yep, it was an interesting experience. Makes you feels rather accomplished too, considering that we entered with nothing much but volia, we exited with everything. Im quite proud of it actually =p.

Well, inside out is in 13 hours time. Oh gosh. Its like, so sudden man =/. Doesnt seem like too long ago that I was just thinking what a wonderful long holiday it was going to be. I realise im more excited for Inside Out than I am for Korea. Maybe because holidays with family has been done so often but we only really ever had one camp before Inside Out. Maybe because of all the preparation work done in the weeks leading up to it, with the video publicity and all, creating such anticipation in myself.

Well its here, and its time to blast off.

Lets fly.

---