Fragments




Well im back here in Singapore.

So its another one of those days where I wake up to this feeling that I dont know who I am and where I belong. Im not speak of 'I dont belong' in the sense of me being out of place or anything, but in the sense of, what is all these to me? So im here, why? What for?

I call it limbo usually, and it happens with mental exhaustion I guess. The reality of my life that I remember does not seem to coincide with the reality that I live now.

When I was in Korea, I was in foreign land, yet now when I return, it still feels like a foreign land to me.

So here I am, its fifty degrees hotter here than in Korea (think about it), back to my malfunctioning computer (and hence me using my dad's office laptop now), watching my bro play the new version of dota (which appeared while I was away in Korea), having to do my EE (which I havnt started of and hols are ending in a week).

And just feeling so very out of touch with people.

Funny, shows our dependence on the computer I guess, without access and without being able to talk to any of my friends back in Singapore for a few days leaves me hanging. I guess that was amplifed by how I got ushered out of camp just like that but I dont know. Mental exhaustion prohibits me from thinking too deeply.

Reality. There is so much to do. So little time. Eternity. There forever we will be.

I feel a little like Paddy Clark today for reasons that I know for myself. Sometimes, I do not like reality. Sometimes I wonder if we could hurry up, abandon all these nonsense in this world and enter the heavenly gates. Still, we are here, so we will do what we can over here, if only because of who we are called to be. So we stay on and we fight.

I guess I'll give myself some time to adjust before I embark on my very long post on Korea.

Oh, and Paddy Clark is actually a pretty good book. Its just that you die at the start because the start is really quite rubbish imo, but it gets better as it progresses. Its a simple tale about life that describes it really well, no fantasy, no unnatural things, just life as raw as it gets through the eyes of a young boy. It isnt the kind of book you hold on to and keep reading nonstop and then reread and stuff, but you cannot help but appreciate the literary masterpiece in it.

---

Well before I go off, something amusing.

So yesterday at the airport, there was free wireless, everyone was using their iphones and itouches to log on to facebook and going around adding one another.

I borrowed my mom's iphone, which doesnt have a facebook app nor have I ever logged in to facebook with it, connect to the airport free wireless, and logged in to facebook.

And then they told me I was suspicious so they locked my account -.-.

Yes yes yes I get it, a queer place for me to log in from but im on a holiday come on man. So I had to wait until I use my usual computer to log in. Well at least I was heading home already.

So just now, before I made this post, I went to facebook. Volia, its autentication time, and lol the process is quite cool.

I was to identify the name of the friend tagged in the photo lololololol. Quite a unique idea.



I had to do the process five times, and you know what, the fourth time was epic.




I GOT IT RIGHT KAY. Its the only account that doesnt use fb alot and hence only got rubbish photos heh. Then they tell me to confirm if that was me. YAR LAR IT WAS ME LA.


So yep, it was annoying they locked me out, but this was amusing heh.

Alright, time to do other stuff. Bye.

---