Night skies



Hmph. I can't drag the pic here like I do with firefox, must copy and paste rawr.

I think I've got a brilliant poker face sometimes. Just sometimes of course, not always. And I do wonder if having a poker face in life is good sometimes. Just a random thought.

Using my bro's comp means I listen to songs I don't usually listen to haha. I play four songs on his desktop. Fireworks, Rocketeer, Grenade and One in a Million lol. Don't actually listen to those songs alot, they're nice sure but I never really bothered haha. My bro always blasts his songs though so I know them well enough heh.

CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIREEEEWORKKKKKK!!

Well, turns out that I can play dota on my bro's comp. And that means I didn't do any math again today heh.

I would say tmr indeed, but that never happens and we all know it heh so I wouldn't bet on it. Well tmr (technically today but aiya I always get confused by this) my bro's back, so he gets dips, but I probably wont be in much anyway so still no work done. Thurs I get the comp again heh.

Then fri is inside out omigosh. Inside out is less than 60 hours away =O.

Geez. Everytime I think of Inside Out, I think of so many things (oh crap, when I wrote the phrase 'I think of', I lost the game). On one hand, its like, wah yay camp is here whoohoo. On the other hand im reminded I only get two days. Then im reminded that its korea after that yay, then I remember that means no time to do anything, then I realise hols are ending. And some other stuff as well.

Oh man.

Actually I think I said that like quite a number of times already. Cant help it its always on my mind.

GIRL YOU'RE SO ONE IN A MILLLIIOOONNNNNNN!!

Mmm. I think I should take out my math stuff so I'll actually do something about them heh.

Oh well. Why did I ever start posting? I have nothing to say. Sleep bah. Good night.

Sweet dreams.

---