The post which im hoping to be the post before the Korea trip post

Well actually im considering splitting up the posts this time round so I'll just talk about stuff until I sianned then I stop there haha. Im also hoping to avoid going into too much details lest everyone gets bored.

Well im on my dad's comp again, and im going out for pm shortly. Haha usually I dont have that much anticipation for it but yea, back to honour room havnt been there in two weeks =). Last wednesday prayer meeting of the year, and a time spent seeking God and with fellow friends.

I need to do EE man. I figured, after pm, I must unplug the lan wire from this comp, bring it to my room, do not connect to internet and WORK. If not I really die.

Hmm. Remains to be seen if I actually carry that out. Oh plz do. If anyone sees me on msn, chase me away kthx. If im on ebuddy and not responding as much still can, then avoid talking too much to me. And check with me often if im doing work if you do talk to me. Heh.

If im not on ebuddy but on regular msn, and worse still my status says busy, call me and tell me to quit dota. Heh.

Actually I was thinking, when I get a new comp, actually it would be a good idea to create two accounts, the working one and the slacking one right? So like when I log in to my working account, garena and stuff will be disabled.

Yea maybe I'll do that.

Well this post has been random musings, not every post must be important right haha. I just kinda came on and started a post but decided there wasnt enough time left to talk about Korea so volia.

---

Hmm. Lets talk abit about songs. I was thinking about all those poetic songs when I was away. I really love three songs that I found this year for their poetic value. The words are so brilliantly well crafted and the message conveyed in a beautiful manner. No ranking here just the top three in no particular order.

1) David Crowder Band - How He Loves


Favorite section: "And heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest".



He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

Yeah, He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,

Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves.

We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If His grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way?

2) Brooke Fraser - Shadowfeet

Favourite section: "Theres distraction buzzing in my head, saying in the shadows it's easier to stay, but I've heard rumours of true reality, whispers of a well-lit way"



Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
toward home, a land that i've never seen
I am changing, less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when i began
and i have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day

when the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you

Theres distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way

You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things new
You make all things
You make all things

When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in you, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you

3) Brooke Fraser - C.S. Lewis Song

Favourite section: The whole thing la seriously. I tried to pick a part from verse 2, then I ended up extending it to the next line, then the next one, then another one. Can't be done man lol.





If I find in myself
desires nothing in this world can satisfy,
I can only conclude
that I, I was not made for here
If the flesh that I fight is at best
only light and momentary,
then of course I'll feel nude
where to where I'm destined I'm compared

Speak to me in the light of the dawn
Mercy comes with the morning
I will sigh and with all creation groan
as I wait for hope to come for me

Am I lost or just less found?
On the straight or on the roundabout
of the wrong way?
Is this a soul that stirs in me
is it breaking free, wanting to come alive?
'Cos my comfort would prefer for me to be numb
And avoid the impending birth
of who I was born to become

Speak to me in the light of the dawn
Mercy comes with the morning
I will sigh and with all creation groan
as I wait for hope to come for me

For we, we are not long here
Our time is but a breath,
so we better breathe it
And I, I was made to live
I was made to love
I was made to know you
Hope is coming for me
Hope, He's coming for me
Hope is coming for me
Hope, He's coming

Speak to me in the light of the dawn
Mercy comes with the morning
I will sigh and with all creation groan
as I wait for hope to come for me
For me, for me, for me

---

Oh crap imma be late. Cya =D.

---