Recent days

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/333/a/0/tales_castle_by_zardo-d33uop3.jpg

Well I wanted to talk abit about apologetics the other day in conjunction with what ZR and I have been discussing, but I didnt post that night in the end and I havnt been using the comp for the past few days, so the post must wait once again, I wanna talk about whats been going on the past few days haha.

---

BBSG. Haha I only had to go for one shift on wednesday as compared to all those people who died in the five days thing =p. Theres good and bad in that I guess. I dont think BBSG is mundane and boring and stuff, I find that its really meaningful work, and having an overflowing warehouse is really quite awe inducing.

I didnt get to do much though. There was an excess in number of primers that day so I mostly spent my day slacking away. Whatever I did do was interesting. Delivery was really cool, the driver was really cool haha.

Eugene told me that uploading stuff onto a van was really tiring. Well yea it was, but heck it was fun. Especially since 3/4 of the van was filled with RICE. And that half the rice came in 30kg packs which were insanely heavy.

Hey, for all the hard work, I get to lie down on top of all those stacks and fall asleep. Ah that was great. Especially with Chris Tomlin's latest album playing on loop in the cd drive =p.

Theres nothing much to say for me though. Im like someone just passing through, helping out a little bit. The full BBSG experience is only enjoyed by those who went for the five days so heh. Good that I have more time, but I wonder if spending five days doing some meaningful things with friends would be a even better.

---

House has been under renovation recently. Not major renovation but more of a makeover I guess.

I think my house is damn cool now but apparently others dont think so hmpf. Ok la I know la you all house very nice okay. Only I this kind live in my house very long one can appreciate the change.

From the marble flooring which was always so hard to find stuff on, I now have wooden flooring yey =D.

New aircon, changed from the ten year old one, and a new unit in my computer room =D.

Rearranging of furniture, tossing of old ones, new ones coming in soon =D.

Repainted house after more than ten years, yey =D.

Finished TOK on my bro's laptop because I had no internet and had nothing else to do, WHOOOOHOOO =D.

---

As for going out, wed was BBSG, tues was with the NP gang (whom from which I have gotten my more tahn half a year late birthday present =p), and thurs was bynes house.

Bynes is mad. Really, you just need to spend one day in his room to know xD.

Yep, thats the end of the updates =p.

---