Take Off




Well its time to go to Korea. It still feels kinda weird and im still wondering whats going on in camp haha. Ah well whatever, imma be SKIING and stuff so whoohoo =D.

Anyway, while im away, to entertain yourself you can play Viricide and You Find Yourself In A Room. Both games are related as they are sister games and technically you should play Viricide first but it doesnt really matter, I played it the other way round lol. They certainly are far from having a good gameplay, now that I have played it once I hardly would like to play it again, but they are both very well done, especially in regards to the plot. Simple games, one is a basic shooter with a bunch of pixels, the other a game completely based on text, but they are games that will make you think. In that sense, they are similar to One Step Back and Company Of Myself, and since 3 of out 4 of those above mentioned games are made by the same guy, I should go check his games out more often lol.

Come to think of it, they all have to do with the concept of humanity, life, and death. Interesting huh.

Well cya all after Christmas =).

---

Here we go, come with me,
There's a world out there that we should see.
Take my hand, close your eyes,
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer.


Let's fly.

---