Brooke Fraser again heh

Cant help it man, once you found a good artist, you go find more songs, so new ones keep popping out xD.



There's distance in the air and I cannot make it leave
i wave my arms' round about me and blow with all my might
I cannot sense you close, though I know you're always here
But the comfort of you near is what i long for

When I can't feel you, I have learned to reach out just the same
When I can't hear you, I know you still hear every word I pray
And I want you more than i want to live another day
And as I wait for you, maybe I'm made more faithful

All the folly of the past, though I know it is undone
i still feel the guilty one, still trying to make it right
So i whisper soft your name, let it roll around my tounge,
knowing you're the only one who knows me
You know me

Show me how I should live this
Show me where I should walk
I count this world as lost to me
You are all I want
You are all I want



Take my shoulder back now
Your head's too heavy for me
Please don't come around here no more
'Cos I asked you to stop
And you wouldn't

I would give anything to make you better
I would give anything to point you to free
I would give anything to help you realise

I loved you till it killed me
So my logic wouldn't hurt you
I know you might blame me anyway
Well I'm sorry, I'm so sorry

You're not helping yourself to me

I've tried all the things they told me
Trying to close up the wounds left open by you
And if I seem doubtful, distrusting, I am
You said you wouldn't do it agin
You said you wouldn't do it again

You're not helping yourself
You're not helping yourself by hurting me

Anything just to try and help you see
You ain't helping yourself by hurting me
Time to let you go, time for you to see
You ain't helping yourself by hurting me

---

I especially love 'Better'. Omigosh I wonder why I never found that song before. Its the song that propelled her to fame apparently, funny then that its youtube views are so little.

Anyone has anymore Brooke Fraser songs to share? Help me find and tell me what else is good heh. I currently have:

What to do with daylight:
Arithmetic
Lifeline
Better
Scarlet

Albertine:
Shadowfeet
Deciphering Me
Love Is Waiting
Albertine
C.S. Lewis Song
Faithful

Flags:
Who Are We Fooling

I think I should go listen to the songs in Flags sometime soon. I havnt actually heard any song from it except for Who Are We Fooling lol.

P.S. Im really glad today is a holiday. TGIH man. Not suanning people or anything, but with all the body ache, flu, tiredness, coughing, and piles of homework to complete, there hasnt been a better time to have one. I can also use some time to sort out my computer stuff which I havnt done so since I had no time, like my itunes lol. The only terrible thing is that situations like this are probably gonna come again this year, and those times when they do, no more holiday =(.

---