Crashing through



Well I had a good two and a half hour sleep this afternoon. I dont have enough sleep at night and I guess I dont mind this crash for afternoon lol.

The new msn is annoying. I cant change my display name, I cant seem to even set where my received files should be saved to.

Yey im unintentionally doing a stream of consciousness too.

IB is crazy. Year 6 IB especially. My math teacher, the math dean, just started this thing where we have to do a hundred questions every two weeks. Thats just crazy. Last year's batch did it too. Now we know why they got such a jump in marks.

Then like I said, my econs teacher is going mad too with the want to make all of us seven pointers. She just told us today that the grade boundary has been revised yet again, making econs by far the hardest humanities subject to score seven points in terms of grade boundaries. She brought in someone who talked to us about how he did every question in the ten year series two or three times in preparation for the exam.

I dont know man. I think I understand why people are sad when they get like 41 points and stuff even though 41 is insanely good. Its really about the effort they put in. At this rate im going to do over a thousand questions of math by the end of this year, if I dont get seven points, I'll feel sad too.

Mmm. Zuma blitz on facebook is entertaining. I think I found my source of casual entertainment since I havnt been playing hardcore dota matches =p.

Hmm.

---