I HAS NEW COMP YEY



YEY. It kinda looks like that, except its kinda bluish thought not really.

The funny thing is, im posting this on my bro's comp lol. Well my new comp is setting up and installing stuff, it doesnt have microsoft office, and I still don't have all my old data back yet, plus my bro not at home today, so guess im using here =).

My korea trips post really delay sia =p.

Anyway, waiting to import back all my stuff from my dieded comp into my new comp, gotta get used to windows 7 man it changed alot from windows xp hmm.

Gosh, I dunno why I feel so tired today. I crashed at 10+ leh sleep so much still so tired =(.

---

Haha im updating this post with my new comp, the position of the shift button is annoying =(. Its so short, I keep pressing the up button instead. Oh well, gotta condition myself to using my lappy heh.

Im not going to install garena or any other games on my comp until june holidays. Even then, I may not haha. I still will go to kongregate now and then but frankly the amount you can play on kong is limited. I may also use my bro's comp to dota but not my own haha, and that does limit the amount of dota I get to play too. Well, I havnt played alot actually, about three games since school started I think. Last time was last friday lol. Shant play this weekend either =).

And, in a bid to get my fitness up for napfa, a VERY important year for it (must get gold rawr), I shall climb up the stairs to my house everyday!! =D. And do my chin ups.

K shall go do other stuff =p.

---