IBDP Results 2010



So the number of IB perfect scoreres just DOUBLED and went from 14 to 28. So the overall mean grade just increased again. So 71.4 percent of the cohort got 40 points and above.

So apparently we, one tiny school in one tiny nation, had more 45 pointers than the whole of Australia combined. The entire freaking continent.

SO I GOT SEVEN POINTS FOR CHINESE =D.

Seriously though guys, 28 perfect scorers, wtheck man. When we were in our first year, our ten perfect scorers was pure legend. We were history in the making, ranked third in the world with the other two schools only beating us because their cohort size was like ten and forty or something.

Then for three years in a row, we just got BETTER.

Wtheck man. I think the senior admin and even richard seow was thinking today that theres no way we are going to go any higher because this is pure madness.

BUT I DONT CARE.

This is the first time they never used the phrase 'the best is yet to be'. Frankly, maybe they are scared to use it because wtheck man you dont beat scores like this.

BUT I DONT CARE GUYS. THE BEST IS YET TO BE. THIS YEAR WE GO MAKE THE MEAN SCORE 41 KAY.

AND WE GO GET 42 PERFECT SCORERS. AND THEN THREE PEOPLE SHALL APPEAL AND GET PERFECT SCORES TOO. THEN WE GET 42+3 PERFECT SCORERS KAY.

Only thing though, expectations raised, even on the IBO side which means stricter marking and stuff. I do believe this means we are going on the right track though, that even as the papers get harder we continue to beat them down.

I think imma gonna need to set higher targets. Suddenly my target of 41 seems so low.

OKAY GAIS. IM GOING 43 NEXT YEAR. THATS A SIX FOR HL MATH, A SIX FOR SL ENG, AND A SEVEN FOR EVERYTHING ELSE WITH THREE BONUS POINTS.

BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE SEVEN POINTS FOR CHINESE LOLOLOLOLOL.

But seriously though, Praise God.  I got a seven.

Thank God.

---

P.S. I think perspective in life is very important. It seems that many people hearing about their results start moaning about how it is going to raise the standard and everything. Yes there is that side to it, but for me I do feel very happy to hear about this news. Its quite, exciting really. I doubt I'll ever get the chance to go on stage, but watching them one by one, the infectious enthusiasm of the year 7s cheering, the anticipation they must have been feeling and the joy of hearing the results, I know my turn comes in a year and I want that day to be a day of celebration.

---