And so here it begins



So yes, like I said yesterday, today is an exciting day. I dont want to go into too much details about the events themselves, so a brief run through here.

The family car died. Well, its battery died but yes. I was late by half an hour for primers today lol. Thats actually the first time for me lol (bus got break down before la but thats different). Signals the start of a pretty interesting and different day uh =p.

Company War Games today. Pretty sad that the school banned water bombs because I absolutely love Last Man Standing and we wont ever get to play it again ah well. Today's game was pretty cool, with the exception of some issues like violence, bullying the girls, people trying to get round the rules and safety zone camping, it was actually pretty cool. A mass game like that is really difficult to regulate and for that it turned out really well.

The sad thing was, it didnt click in my head that you could respawn. It was so silly when I think back, people like grace whom I killed returned later plus the number of players never dwindled, and even then it didnt occur to me that that this meant you could revive. So I spent a large majority of my time avoiding overtly dangerous situations in order to protect my one life. Oh dear. I would chiong so much more if I knew. Ok la but considering I never died a single time, my kills not bad la heh. Mostly ninja kills lol.

Meeting afterwards, long impromptu one, but at least settled alot of stuff. The upcoming programs are going to be so exciting =).

DI's 3rd after that. Kinda dead already, physically dead from the action, mentally from the meeting (ok la it wasnt like killer but I was tired luh). Plus some other stuff were happening that got me rather restless and in need of some peace. Went to DI pretty drained but excited haha.

It was, different I guess. The games at the start with the paired theme was a new take, the idea of voluntary performances was interesting too. Haha the kairos performance lost some of its epicness due to lack of practice (by that I mean ZERO practice heh). Wa meng ti was epic all the same though =p. Epic failed the poly shirt stunt, didnt nail the rap on the first try, and justin couldnt bboy properly without shoes heh. Oh well nvm its for the fun of it heh.

---

Today made me think about many things as well. Two of them are the same, its looking forward from here. Primers and DI.

I joined DI at around the time of its inception. This pretty much means that DI's age is also my spiritual age in that sense. Since then, so many things have happened, and now we have come thus far. I know we are going to go further. Its tough sometimes, there are times where things feel abit stagnant and despite how we try, we cant seem to advance forward much. Yet all the same, inch by inch, we strive, and we await for God to move at the opportune moment, for we know that when He moves, it is powerful, and it is by him indeed that we will see even greater things. In between those times though, we keep pressing on.

The eaglets performance evidently touched the eagles, but more than that, it told me that we're really going to make it. Even in the absence of eagles, we will keep on fighting. I see in that a chain reaction that will continue through the years to come, lives impacted, the impacted going on to be impactors, and so on and so forth.

When you think about it, it started with one man. I think the ACSians are always reminded of the fact that not a single one of us would be here today if not for that. And though he has since moved on, the legacy he left behind is a living legacy, and it will be like this. More people will move on, for whatever reasons may be, and yet they will leave behind people whom in turn will be trailblazers in their own right, and these too will leave behind their legacy.

It just reminds me that whatever little I do now through the years will be multiplied. Even if it means that I only touch one life, that one life could go on to touch another, and another, and it grows exponentially. Thats how it begins, and thats how it will snowball.

DI hasnt grown much recently frankly. Our net growth seems pretty low, for even as new people come in old ones leave. Yet, I believe, I believe in the snowball effect, and I believe in God's perfect timing.

---

Primers. We dont have much time left really, about two months more till our time is up. Its pretty, saddening I guess. Many things in life I just cant wait for it to be over and done with, but I've only really been here for just this little amount of time. Coy camp was the real beginning for me and that was like at the end of last year.

Sure we can hang around after that still, but I dont think it would be quite the same really. Its like, leaving the battlefield when you finally found that there is something that you really want to fight for.

So we gotta make good use of whatever is coming up. Which we will, with POP and PLC and perhaps a little more after that. With all these things taking shape, I really do anticipate what God will do. We can plan all we want, do everything to the best of our ability, but at the end of the day, its about how God will move. That thought excites me. That with all the time and effort we spent on working on all these things, we produce a product that we could be rather proud of, and than God picks it up, and takes it even further, beyond our wildest imaginations, a perfect masterpiece that only He is capable of doing.

And the best part is, like DI, the snowball effect lives in primers. Legacies carried forward generation to generation, till today this organisation still lives, and still continues to forever change the face of eternity. I am part of it, all of us are, and as we come and go, this momentum that carries us forward never stops.

It begins here. 12th of Feburary. DI's 3rd, 1st POP. A new chapter in this continued legacy. I may not be perfect, I may not even be well suited for the job, but its not me, its Christ who lives in me. Through my weaknesses, may He be even more glorified.

---