=D yet =(

I had a good chinese new year break. I just spent the last few hours (a quarter of a day) playing munchkins and texas hold em with my bro's friends. The good part is that I dont ever get to play these two games because people usually dont play them.

The bad news of course is that my world lit which im supposed to complete today is hence only 20% done. Oh damn =/.

Guess its working through the night for me then. It makes me feel a pang of regret for 'wasting' my time, considering these are people that I am not going to form solid friendships with anyway (I probably wont even add them on fb unless they add me), but when I think about it, why should I regret? I never did before I was in IB. I just spent some good time having fun and enjoying life and its not wasted. Does it mean that I must spend time with my so called 'real' friends then will it not be considered a waste of time?

IB oh IB what have you done to me =(.

P.S. Oh gosh. Chionging world lit through the night isnt what scares me. Its TOK essay tmr =(.

---

40% completed. Oh gosh I went to google entanglement strategies (my highscore is now 311, which I thought would place me in the top 100 of the day, then I realised that the current 100th place is 400+ oh damn) and goodness. Its like people are doing math EE on the game -.-.

I refer to this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/math/comments/f6i98/whats_the_best_possible_entanglement_game_score/

OMIGOSH PLEASE DONT WRITE COMPUTER SCRIPTS AND MATHEMATICAL FORMULAS ON A PUZZLE GAME. YES ITS A VERY COOL PUZZLE GAME BUT OH GOSH NO.

Reminds me of the time I went to the dota 'advanced mechanics' forums. They had people there PLOTTING GRAPHS to calculate how to maximize the overall damage output of a hero -.-.

---

Now I see. The guy who calculated this is a Ph.D candidate in math or something. Owns a whole damn blog devoted to things like this.

http://www.nathanieljohnston.com/2011/01/the-maximum-score-in-the-game-entanglement-is-9080/

I DIED WHEN I SAW THE N FORUMLA PART. DUDE WHY ARE YOU DOING AN N FORMULA FOR A BOARD GAME.

This guy will do math ports as a hobby -.-.

---

I just read about the Conway Game of Life and I died. Again.

Math games. Oh no. Math games. GAHHHHHH.

---

I would say 60% done. Ah well. GOGOGO I CAN DO IT.

---

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!

Oh gosh its 430 =/. God help me for TOK tmr later today haizz.

---