Infinite skies



CNY's over. This CNY was pretty special I guess, aside from the fact that its probably the only time in my life that i did work over CNY holidays heh. Still, it was alot less work than I have normally been doing and so, its a good break. Time spent with friends and family, I think its worth it. Now that I guess im sort of 'recharged', its time to immerse myself back in. With new strength and new vigor, the fight will continue.

I realise, the moment I blog less about things, the more the blog posts are going to be about work heh. Less time to muse about life, less interesting posts are available, but instead only what is immediate in my life is seen.

I don't wanna let myself be defined as someone who works hard though. Whether that is true or not is one thing, I just don't want that to be the impression people get of me. I don't want my life to be defined by IB no matter how huge that thing is. There are other things I would like to be known for. Things that are of far greater importance than IB can ever be.

I've been hanging around with more people recently. One group would be the primers. Primers for me used to  be restricted to the old people I already knew plus the small group of people that I attached myself to immediately at the first parade last year. Nowadays with POP/PLC meetings and hence lots of hanging around in the primers room, I find myself being around some other primers. Each group of friends is unique in its own way and same goes for here.

Taking screenshots of omnom today was a rather meaningless thing by itself, but it certainly wasn't a waste of time.

Haha unintentionally, the primers room is becoming a camping spot for me. Dr Yong said that before, but at that time I said it wasnt true, just that I stay behind after meetings to do work, but nowadays it does seem more so. I do actually enjoy and look forward to these little things, and though its a camp in room and do work time, it is pretty unique.

Not to mention the very conducive environment in the primers room heh. You could even take a nap when you're tired and yet it isn't like a bed, tempting enough to make you go there and sleep. One day, at least one day in this year, I should sneakily stay behind past dinner all the way through the night. I'll lock the door, cover the windows and keep the lights off, and I shall work and sleep there, and wake up the next morning and have no need to get to school since I'm already there heh.

I digress alot, im linking from one thing to another endlessly haha. Its like stream of consciousness you knowww.

Well I'll conclude. I thank God for the opportunity to be part of primers really. Many camps come and go but for coy camp, even though I pretty much forgot most of the things that happened in it already, it remains a powerful experience in my life. Frankly speaking it was the first time I really saw primers as a ministry, one of which I am part of. Like I did say immediately after the camp, it opened my eyes to see that there is another front in this battlefield. I mostly forgot what I say, but I like that this is still fresh in my heart.

Really, I find myself anticipating CCA fair tmr alot. I think of the lives are waiting to be impacted. People who may stumble upon this journey, joining primers because they have friends in it, because they want CAS hours, because of its awards and maybe along the way abit because of the Christian fellowship. Well, they will be surprised. God has so much more planned for them that they will have expected to receive from it.

Primers is one of the little decisions I made in my life that I didn't think much about and yet has come to make a huge difference difference in my life. I thank God for that.

P.S. Cheryl if you see this, JOIN PRIMERS!! DRAG YOUR FRIENDS TOO!! NO REGRETS!! =D




---